Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back To School Haul! Platos Closet & Journeys Kids

I've been doing a lot of back to school shopping. I'm so excited not only for a new semester but for the winter! Winter is my all time favorite season because I get to bring out the cozy sweaters, chunky scarves, stylish boots, and hot chocolate! I honestly wish winter was all year round!

I found these two Victoria Secret Pink sweat shirts that I thought would be perfect for those rainy days when I really don't feel like getting all dressed up to go to school at 8:00 in the morning! They're super soft and so comfy! What I also love about these, they were each $10! That's seriously a steal compared to the price you'd have to pay at an actual Victoria Secret store

You can never go wrong with a cozy cardigan! I bought three! All classic colors, grey, white, and black. I especially love the white one because it's all lace with a light pink trim around it. The black cardigan was from New York and Company. The funny thing about that one is that I actually bought my friend the same sweater for her birthday in January! I thought it was hilarious that I found it at Platos Closet, but then again it made me wonder if she dropped it off there!
These long sleeve shirts are so perfect for me. I absolutely LOVE the middle sweater and the one with the big red flower. They're oversized which makes them my perfect winter time piece. 
I picked up two pieces of jewelry that I really liked. The one on the left is a simple long chain with a couple pearls and gold beads. The one on the right caught my eye mainly because I dont know what it is! It gets a lot of compliments though and its definitely a statement piece
Last but not least my boots! The pair closest to the camera are from Journeys Kids. I don't think I ever had such a comfortable boot! I wear these for my eight hour shifts at work and I honestly don't feel a thing when I come home compared to some of the other shoes I wear to work. I also really like them because a guy I know who works at the store hooked me up with his discount! The pair farther back are from Platos and I think theyre just so adorable! Studded bootie cowboy boots are a must for the fall (:

I absolutely love everything that I bought for this back to school season and the best part is all together this entire haul only cost me around $100! Let me know what you think of some of my new pieces!





No comments:

Post a Comment