Monday, August 5, 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag?!

My makeup collection has been growing every day and I probably should slow down soon because its going to make me completely broke! Anyway, just thought I'd give you a sneak peek into my makeup bag to see what kinds of brands I use on a daily basis. Eventually I hope to do a quick tutorial on how I actually do my full face makeup routine, I'm just waiting for a better camera to film on rather than my webcam or HTC. So make sure you stay tuned for the upcoming video!

This is where I store all of my makeup. It's pretty messy and completely unorganized, but theres a method to my madness and it's okay! Mojo wanted in on the post too! (He actually broke the zipper on the bag while I was taking the photo -_-)
When it comes to primers I desperately need them! My skin is so dry if I just apply my foundations on my skin directly it looks cracked and totally disgusting. Pallado is definitely my favorite brand. I use the eyeshadow and foundation primer from this brand and they're really great! The price isn't all the bad either so it makes me twice as happy (:
Clinique liquid foundations are probably the ONLY foundations that don't make me break out. Especially the anti blemish liquid foundations. I've used other brands that say they have acne medication in them and they just suck and make me break out way more than I usually would. The WetnWild liquid foundation I have was just a cheap one I bought when I ran out of the Clinique stuff. It's so expensive and I don't always have time to run to Macys to pick up a new bottle when I run out so I keep this cheap version for those days. As for loose powder to set my liquid makeup I use Physicians Formula loose powder in Translucent. Definitely one of the best powders I've used. 
All of my eyeshadow! My favorite part of makeup (: Most of my eyeshadow comes from NYX which is my favorite brand for eyeshadow. They go on really soft and creamy compared to other shadows I've used. The containers that say "tester" came from work. We were getting rid of a brand we carried, so I cleaned off the testers and took the ones I liked home haha. The pencils are from LA Colors. I don't use them often, but I like how long the color lasts when I do decide to wear them. 
Lastly all of my eyeliners! I'm more into liquid liners than pencils, but every once in a while I like to pull out the pencil and just keep it simple when I'm feeling a bit lazy. Liquid liner in my opinion just pulls a look together completely and makes it look a lot more classy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment