Thursday, August 1, 2013

Vaycay And A Little Something New

Last week Daniel and I took a week off from our work lives and took a drive down to West Virginia to visit my mom and family. My mom recently moved into a different apartment so we figured we could take off some time to help her move some stuff around. The place is definitely looking great!

There wasn't really much time that we spent actually relaxing or doing things you normally do on a vacation, but we didn't mind being around the family. One downer was definitely the weather. We didn't realize the weather between Jersey and West Virginia would be two totally different extremes. What was 90 something degrees here in Jersey was only 70 something degrees there! So our plans for water parks and swimming definitely went down the drain :(

Scroll through some photos of what we did do though! BTW we got a new kitty!

First photo of the trip. 
Daniel practicing his driving and me being typical Kimberly on the ride down 
Got to see my grammie! & thats our new kitty!
Our kitty and my moms literally did EVERYTHING together!
<3 p="">
We got to go to Kennywood Amusement park with my cousin and mom 
Like mother like daughter!
I found my prom dress in my moms stuff and just had to try it on!
The last day we all ate lunch with a view of the Ohio River
Of course on the ride home he knocked out on my lap <3 p="">










1 comment: