Thursday, September 12, 2013

September Favorites



Pumpkin Caramel Latte Candle
I absolutely love when Bath and Body Works brings out their autumn candles! They're my favorite and this year they have a bunch of new scents. I remember one called Pumpkin Patch and another was called Leaves I believe. This one was my absolute favorite and I never really buy the candles unless they're on sale but this just smelled so delicious I couldn't resist. I'm very big on  burning a candle every day, it relieves a lot of anxieties that I feel and this candle is perfect for the job!

bhcosmetics 120 Color Palette

I went to my friends house about a month ago and I saw she had this 180 tropical color palette and I started playing with it. I really liked the quality of the makeup so I figured I'd go onto their website and check out what other kinds of stuff they had. OMG they must have 20-30 different palettes from nude to tropical to matte. The 120 color palette I have is the second edition and I believe there's about 3 or 4 editions of this palette. The best part about this, it only cost $20 for all of these colors and the quality is really great!

Beyond Belief Refresh and Refine Pore Purifying Mask
So I've been really obsessed with face masks lately and I found this one at Sally's Beauty Supply so I figured I'd give it a try. It works wonders for sure. After I use this my skin feels very fresh and clean and I also feel like my pores are a little tighter. I love coming home from a long day at school or work and putting on this face mask to help me unwind. The green tea and fruit botanicals are really great for you skin and definitely feel you feeling completely refreshed after a long day of stress.

Perfumania Travel Size Bottle
I have a friend who works at Perfumania and she suggested that I buy this little travel size case for like $10 and what they do is fill it with whatever perfume you want and when you run out you just keep coming back and refilling it. The best part if you always get to pick a different perfume so you never have to pay $50-$150 on one single perfume that you might get tired of down the road. The refill costs only $10 each time and the bottle holds about 60 sprays of perfume so it should last a while. It's definitely my favorite thing to keep in my bag now!


No comments:

Post a Comment