Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Favorites!


This month favorites is a mix between electronics, food, and beauty products haha. I've been way busy this month getting ready for school that I discovered quite a few non beauty products that make me very happy (:

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Smoothing Serum
This stuff is so great! I usually use it when I have a free day to do nothing and have no reason to blast my hair with heat or other styling products. Its a great way to relax my hair keep it smooth when its natural. I also love that I only have to use one pump for all of my hair! Products that require 3-5 pumps are just not worth it. You run out way too fast and spend more money than you really need to. One pump of this stuff is great and spreads very easily getting full coverage!

HASK Argan Oil Healing Shine Treatment
This little vial contains the most precious oil in the entire world! Argan oil is so great for your hair and I'm often recommending this product to a lot of my customers. Its great in wet or dry hair, but I usually apply it to dry hair after I've styled it. I love when I wand my hair and use it afterwards to tame some of the frizz. It makes the curls seem a lot more defined and I absolutely love that. The best thing about this product is you literally use a drop a day. I know this little vial seems like nothing, but It's lasted me a month already and I'm no where near empty! Keep in mind I use it every day and the vial itself cost $1! 

Nutella 2 Go
I love Nutella! This little snack gets me through a lot of days. Just about every time I go to Wal-Mart I pick up a package for myself. It's a really great dessert and not that bad for you either!

Ecotools Makeup Brushes
I have finally found the perfect makeup brushes! I kept buying really cheap really crappy brushes that made my face itch and didn't spread the product every well either. This was just about the only cheap brand I haven't tried yet so I figured I'd give it a shot and OMG! The bristles are so soft and apply the product so smoothly! I also love that its made out of recycled and organic elements! I definitely recommend picking up a pack of these brushes!

Nexus 10 Tablet
I recently bought this tablet for school so I don't have to carry around my huge heavy laptop on campus. I really love this tablet! It's by google so it has google play and thousands of ways you can customize it unlike apple products which is a really big selling point for me. The screen is great and super clear. I seriously haven't been able to put it down for days haha

No comments:

Post a Comment