Friday, August 9, 2013

Brightening Sheet Mask Review

I first saw the sheet mask on Shay Mitchell in an instragram post she put up a couple weeks ago. I absolutely love her skin so I went in search of whatever it was that she was using and with all my research I found that its along the lines of an Asian sheet mask or paper mask. They're pretty much pieces of thin paper soaked in serum to help brighten your skin tone, refine pores, and moisturize. I found a couple places where you can order them online, but I really didn't want to wait for shipping and all that other crap. I saw online that Target had something pretty similar to what I was looking for so I took a drive over and picked up a pack.

They come in a box of 3 for about $9 which I thought was pretty affordable to the ones I found online. I tried to get a pretty good picture of both sides of the package so you can see the ingredients and read a little about the product.

PROS
  • Left my skin feeling extremely soft for hours afterwards
  • Great relaxing tool
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Excess serum to use on other areas 
  • Has eye flaps so you can close your eyes and let the serum help puffiness and redness in the eyes
CONS
  • Little movements of the face cause the mask to slip off 
  • Bigger than my actual face
There aren't too many cons to this product but I have only used it once. I'm gonna keep up with it once a week and see if it actually makes any difference in the look of my skin. Of course whats a good review post on a face mask without posting a picture of myself with the mask on?!




No comments:

Post a Comment