Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Favorites!


Organix Argan Oil & Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Yogurt
Since my hair is gainging its natural curl back I've been on the lookout for some really great curl products when I came across this. I know Argan Oil and Shea Butter is really great for your hair so I figured I'd give it a shot. It really helps bring out the natural curl and define them! Plus it smells really great. The texture is very creamy and definitely helps with the frizzing that comes with naturally curly hair.

I bought this 8 oz jar for $8.86
You can also find this product at the following places, Wal-MartUlta.com, and Walgreens

Biosilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner
This product is perfect for prepping hair to do anything. I usually use this before heat styling my hair because it doubles up as a heat protectant. Its a spray so I feel like its way easier to evenly distribute it on your hair. I just love the way this makes my hair feel and how I can use it to do so many different things. On the back of the bottle is a list of the 17 different benefits you get from using this product. It's really just great.

I bought this 5.64 oz bottle for $17.76
You can also find this product at the following places, Ulta.comFarouk, and Beauty Store Depot

Hask Henna 'n' Placenta Masque
This is by far the BEST deep conditioning treatment EVER! It's so hydrating. My hair feels so amazing right after and it lasts for days! It's definitely something I would try if you have really damaged hair. I use the super strength one because I have naturally curly hair and it tends be dry often. I just apply the masque after shampooing and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes with a warm towel wrapped around my head. 

I bought this 2 oz packet for $1.49
You can also find this product at the following places, Walgreens and Wal-Mart

Wild Berry Vanilla Perfume
I love this scent! It's so sweet and light, its totally great for the summer! The only down side is it comes in such a small bottle I go through it so fast! This scent is just so me this summer! 

I can't tell you where I got it or how much I got it for. My boyfriend just surprises me with a new bottle every time I run out and I've never been able to find it online! He's got some sort of secret supplier haha

Clinique High Definition Lashes
What I like about this mascara is that the brush is great for getting those long defined lashes. One side is a comb to help evenly distribute the mascara and make the lashes appear longer by separating them and the other side is a regular mascara brush to apply a thicker coat of it to make them look fuller. I really like how defined it makes my lashes look. It's great for subtle makeup and glam makeup looks!

I got this as a free product from a $25 and over purchase I made 
But you can find this product at Macys



No comments:

Post a Comment