Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Latest Internet Find: Threadbanger

I was recently spending some time in the basement of my boyfriends school waiting for him to finish up his summer math course when I YouTube's about 4000 videos on how to curl hair and apply eyeliner. After clicking on one of the videos there was an ad and the first thing they said was "don't click that skip ad button!" And for some reason I didn't. They advertised a bunch of DIY things on spicing up clothing or making jewelry out of recycled items. I watched their videos for hours and felt so inspired to take a trip into my closet to find things I could do with my old clothes. I'm really excited to actually try some of the beginner things they were talking about.

Everyone should definitely think about swinging by their YouTube channel and watching some of their videos on how to spice up those old tees you're thinking about throwing out. Just go onto YouTube and type in "threadbangers" and you'll be instantly connected to tons of their videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment