Friday, June 28, 2013

Polka Dot Nails!


Cute summer polka dot nails! I recently bought a dotting tool and really wanted to test it out so I looked up all of these tutorials on YouTube for polka dot nail designs and I came across one that mainly focused the dots on the bottom of the nails. Mine didn't come out as great as hers, but I really liked it! And I got tons of compliments on them. It's super easy, not messy at all, and really cute! Below I posted the tutorial I found on YouTube. Its the same user I posted earlier for the paint splattered nails using straws.






Also, I might be posting up a video on how to get the look I have below, or maybe a "get ready with me" video just so you can see how I do my hair and makeup on a regular basis. Let me know what you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment