Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Define Your Natural Curls!


Want to bring your curls back to life?! It's easy! Heres how I control my curls and add definition to them!

What You'll Need
I. Leave-in Conditioner + Heat Protectant ( I used Biosilk silk therapy 17)
II. Curl Defining cream or lotion ( I used organix curl defining yogurt)
III. Beach Spray ( I used Biosilk beach texture)
IV. Frizz serum (I used organix coconut milk anti breakage serum)
V. Blow Dryer with Diffuser ( I used Babyliss ceramix extreme)
VI. Three barral waver ( I used Revlon jumbo waver)

Steps
I. Wash hair with any shampoo and conditioner! ( I used Dove oil care blend)
II. Comb out your hair with a wide toothed comb 
III. Apply your leave-in throughout all of your hair and comb through
IV. Apply your curl defining cream by scrunching up your hair to the curl form 
V. Apply a few spritz of your beach spray to get some added texture to your curls
VI. Grab your blow dryer and diffuser and diffuse on the lowest setting with warm heat, flipping your head over to add some volume
VII. Heat up your waver and go over any pieces that seem to have fallen flat or look undefined. (You can also do this with a curling iron or wand depending on what kind of curl you have)
VIII. Apply your frizz serum to the ends of your hair to get rid of any extra frizzies that formed

You'll have beautifully defined curls once you've figured out what products work well for your hair type! It just takes a few tries (:



No comments:

Post a Comment