Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Cheetah Print Nails!

I was scoping pinterest when I came across a photo of cheetah print nails. I really liked the cheetah print idea but I didn't want to go all out with every single nail animal print. I wanted something summery, but edgy and cute. So then below that photo I saw a cute nail design but with this amazing light blue color and thats when it hit me! I would combine them both! I came up with the design below (:


Later on I did some more research for the design and I did see a couple other designs like this using the same colors, so I didn't feel so original anymore haha. I absolutely love these nails! I think they're best I've done so far and my boyfriend even loves them! I got so many compliments at work and I literally can't stop starring at them. They look so cute and its really so simple to do. 

If you want to see how I did this nail design leave me a comment below and I'll make a tutorial video for it (: Also, if you try this nail design or have other designs you'd like me to see or try out on myself send them to me!

2 comments: