Sunday, March 24, 2013

20th Birthday Extravaganza!

So technically I turn 20 tomorrow, but since I go to school until 2:30 and then work until 10:00 at night, me and my boyfriend celebrated today (: I got all dolled up and we went out to Red Lobster with his little brother and enjoyed us a feast!

Daniel and I all dressed up, well somewhat dressed up nicely haha. Our four year anniversary is only a couple days away as well! Can't wait to give him his gifts. He's definitely gonna die when he opens them up. 

IMAG0358.jpg
Daniel ordered this delicious tropical BBQ chicken. It tasted pretty good, but it was nothing compared to my  salmon and shrimp! Definitely enjoyed the seafood.

UPDATE!
So my birthday has long passed and its already April, but my schedules been so busy I havent had time to tell you what actually happened on my 20th birthday! After spending the day working I came home to the most beautiful flower arrangement ever!
There were balloons attached too! And a handmade card from my boyfriend! He really surprised me, there were a few tears. 
He also got me this tiny flower arrangement that I kept on our night stand by the window. It survived for days! It was so beautiful and I was so touched. I rarely ever receive flowers so it meant so much to me. I love him so much, and that little surprise made my birthday 10 times better! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment