Saturday, March 2, 2013

I miss my pets!

I can't believe its been three months since I've seen my amazing pets! I've always been such an animal lover and ever since I can remember I've always had some sort of pet to take care of. Living with my boyfriend and his family, I couldn't bring any of my furry friends into the house with me and I'm starting to miss them dearly! I bought a tiny beta fish to hopefully fill the void of my missing pets, but lets be honest, a fish is crap compared to a furry four legged creature!

This lovely fellow is Caeser!
I bought Caeser a little over a year and a half ago to help me get through the stressful long distance relationship with my boyfriend at the time. He put the smile back on my face! He's a tiny little dwarf hamster who licks your fingers when you put it up next to the cage. He's so adorable. I miss the sound of him running on his wheel for hours during the day. He's seriously the cutest little fellow I've ever owned! And I've owned many tiny animals haha.

This cute doggie is Scooch!
Yes I totally agree with you. Why in the world would anyone name their dog Scooch! Well ask my mother because I have absolutely no clue, but isn't she the cutest little dog ever?! Ohkay, so she's not so little. She is a Rottweiler mixed with a Chow. I swear she's the biggest baby ever! Let my mom walk out of her sight for 30 seconds and she's crying and screaming. She absolutely hates me, but its ohkay because I still love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment