Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Favorites: Craftgawker

I don't know if you guys know about the website, I discovered a while ago on stumbleupon. I was mindlessly clicking stumble over and over when I came across this amazing DIY website! It's full of nail art tutorials, mason jar projects, seasonal crafts, and tons more! I find myself browsing through it daily to look for new ideas.
You can randomize your search so tons of different crafts come up or you can refine your search to look for something in particular. I mostly look up nail art tutorials to get ideas for my almost weekly nail fix. If you come across something online that you find really interesting you can even submit that post to the website for thousands of other people to view! I just love it so much!
Just look at all these different categories! I encourage you to check out this website! Just click here to begin your craftgawker journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment