Friday, March 15, 2013

Kiss Cheetah Print Nail Stickers

I'm always browsing the web for cute new nail ideas and designs. I know the sally hansen brand of these nail design stickers have been out for quite some time, but I never got around to trying them because I thought $10 for a pack of 12 was ridiculous. On one of my trips to Harmon's I found these Kiss stickers for only $6 and there are 28 in the pack! Enough to do your fingernails and toenails! I was feeling super lazy and totally didn't want to deal with messy nail polish and cotton balls so I bought a pack took em home and transformed my little piggies!
These nail design stickers are super easy to apply, stay on for days, and are perfect for the summer months coming up! You don't have to worry about chips and leaving them in water for too long is not a problem. Once you stick these on you will not have any problem keeping them on until you decide to peel them off yourself. They're totally cute and come in so many different designs. You can check out all the designs by clicking here.
The box looks like this. Some of the pieces are missing since I did my fingernails with these a couple weeks ago. (Sorry for the bad quality photos! My phone was acting up terribly!) 
Your box should include three sheets of different size stickers and a nail file to cut off any extra stickies at the end. I never use the file. I usually take a pair of scissors and cut off the end as close to the nail as possible and save those extra pieces to incorporate into future nail designs. That way I'm getting way more uses out of them for my money!
You'll notice that one end of the sticker is rounded while the other end is more square. The round end of the sticker is meant for placement on fingernails while the square end is for toenails. It makes for a great fit and an even easier application process. 





No comments:

Post a Comment