Sunday, April 7, 2013

4th Anniversary! March 30, 2013

Yet again for another important milestone in my relationship I was stuck at the store working an eight hour shift, but that doesn't mean we didnt make the best of the time we had together on our 4th anniversary! We are each others first everything and it feels so special to be with someone like him! We've definitely had our problems and share of breakups, but we worked past them and was able to make an even stronger bond!


To celebrate, we went out to see springbreakers. The movie wasn't all that great, but the movie didnt matter. As long as we were together! We bought some crappy movie theater food too! It was pretty gross haha. The best part was the anniversary gifts! I got him a bunch of different things. A VIP ticket to a comedy club in New York, a Doors tshirt from hottopic, and his favorite of all an engraved pocket knife from Things Remembered! He cherishes that knife so much it's so cute! His gift for me was amazing!
Thats right! A Michael Kors bag! I love it so much. He put the cutest little card in the bag, it was so adorable. Of course the tears came when I read it too! 

Anniversaries arn't about gifts though. Actually this was the first year we got each other gifts. I'm just so happy I found someone I can really see myself with for a long time (: He makes me so happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment