Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recipe Adventures: Nutella Swirl Cupcakes

I've been dying to try a couple new things with Nutella, but could never really think of something that sounded really delicious. So I went to trusty Google and searched for some recipes and came across this delicious looking cupcake! I've always had Nutella on toast and with fruit, but I definitely wanted to go a little bit out of the box with my next Nutella adventure. This was probably the best thing I could try!




Nutella Swirl Cupcakes
adapted from The Family Kitchen via Babble
Yields about 12 cupcakes

1/4 cup softened butter
1/4 vegetable oil
3/4 sugar
3 eggs
Dash of vanilla
1 3/4 cup flour
2 tsp. baking powder
Dash of salt (optional)
Nutella

Preheat oven to 325
I. With an electric mixer, mix together oil and butter until fluffy
II. Add in sugar and vanilla
III. Add in your dry ingredients a little at time . Your batter should be thick after mixing together all ingredients.

IV. Put a spoonful of Nutella on the top of each cupcake.

V.Swirl the Nutella around the top of the cupcake with a toothpick to create your designs. Have fun with this!
VI. Leave in the oven for about 25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment