Friday, October 25, 2013

October Favorites!

This month is all about Not Your Mothers line! In stead of going into each individual product like I usually do I'm just going to talk about the line since they are all from the same brand. The shampoo and conditioner are really great and I especially love that it's sulfate free! I've tried garlic shampoo in helping my hair from falling out but it dried out my hair so much so I tried this stuff and it's very moisturizing and smells way better. I also love that its safe to use daily unlike most shampoos that help to grow hair which are only safe to use twice a week. The Kinky Moves curling cream is really great when I want to wear my hair natural. It defines my curls and smells like grapes. The only down side is that it's very sticky so you want to make sure you use very little otherwise it'll leave a crunch to your curls. The Beach Babe texturizing cream is perfect when I set my hair night to wake up with waves. It gives my hair the perfect amount of texture to hold the waves all day whether they're braided waves or twisted waves. 

There are more products to this line I haven't gotten around to trying yet. This line also has a heat protectant, hair spray, dry shampoo, smoothing cream, shine spray, beach spray, and texturizing powder. I definitely recommend you run out to the nearest store and pick up these products. They're super cheap but so amazing!

Nutragena Wave
I bought this product because I felt like I wasn't really getting my skin clean at night after wearing makeup all day long. It's actually really great and leaves me skin very soft and fresh feeling after use. I even got my boyfriend into using this. Theres different pads that you can buy depending on what kind of clean you want. So far I've only used the regular pads that the device came with, but I'm heading out to Walmart tomorrow to pick up some more. I'd definitely give this a try if you feel like you're regular soap just isn't cutting it



No comments:

Post a Comment