Monday, October 14, 2013

More Halloween Fun! & OOTD

Yet again I set out in search of more Halloween baking that I could do this month and I came across these cute owl cupcakes that I ended up making for one of my classes during a presentation. Everyone thought they were so cute and I really enjoyed making them.

They're perfect for any Halloween parties you might have coming up and also easy if you have kids and want to find a fun activity to do together. 

On a different note, I went to a Haunted Hayride with my boyfriend in Hackettstown NJ. It was so fun! The hayride itself was really great and I definitely got scared a couple times. My throat is sore today from screaming so much when the guys would jump up onto the tractor and touch us! After the hayride we went to the haunted house which turned out to be more funny than scarey because the group of girls that were in our group knew a lot of the people who were dressed up to scare us. I laughed so hard I got really bad cramps haha! But towards the end of the haunted house they came out with chain saws and chased us and of course Daniel had a tight grip of my hand and ran faster than I did so I fell, scrapped my knee, and now today I have this huge bruise -_- 
The outfit I wore for the hayride definitely wasn't very practical. The hey poked through my leggings and hurt my butt all night, but sometimes cuteness triumphs over practicalness haha. 

Shirt & Cardigan = Envy U $12 & $13
Waist Belt = Charlotte Russe $3
Leggings = Sears $10
Boots = Wal-Mart $17
Necklace = Etsy.com $32 (birthday gift from Dan 4 years ago)
Wallet = Unique Thrift Store $2

Overall cost of the outfit = $89

No comments:

Post a Comment