Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?!

Every girl has the makeup bag they leave at home and the makeup bag they carry on a daily basis. I thought I'd share with you what I keep in my travel bag! Might be a good idea for you to pick up some of these products to keep in yours too (:

I always buy two of everything when it comes to makeup brushes, eyeliner, and mascara. I put one in my keep at home bag and one in my travel bag for touch ups or if I'm running late I'll just apply at school or work.
I keep these samples of perfume in there just in case I feel like I smell just a tad or if I'm in the mood for a little extra something while I'm out!
I keep drugstore makeup in my travel bag because I don't use it as often and what I keep at home. This is just in case I was running late and need to put it on while I'm out or in the car.
Lets keep it real ladies. We all need our feminine product and our birth control. I keep a whole load of these things just in case I'm out with a friend and she needs one!
I keep make up remover towelettes in case I have a bad day and cry off all my makeup or even if I just feel irritated with it on. I also keep oil absorbing wipes because I tend to have really oily skin midday. The tide to go is self explanatory haha. I'm a messy girl






No comments:

Post a Comment