Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes

I get so excited when Halloween comes! It's my favorite holiday and definitely my favorite season. I already have so many things lined up to do with my boyfriend including Fright Fest at Six Flags! I can't wait, but I'm definitely going to be devastated when October is over and all the Halloween decorations get packed up again ):

Feeling inspired by all change of seasons and the upcoming holiday, I went on pinterest for some fun ideas to try out this year and I found so many different food ideas it was really hard to choose from. Of course I'll be trying almost all of them by the time this month is over, so expect lots of food posts! I came across this recipe for Pumpkin Cupcakes. I love pumpkin anything so I was down.

They came out absolutely delicious and really moist compared to some other flavors I've tried in the past that are just dry and unappealing.


If you want to try this recipe out click here

For the icing I simple used Betty Crocker cream cheese icing and a tube of Betty Crocker black decorating icing to may the spider. 

If you have any other recipes I can try out this fall please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment