Saturday, November 2, 2013

Deep Conditioning Hair Mask

I recently bought this jar of conditioning cream for about $5 because a couple of my customers mentioned that it was a great product. I tested it out last night and got great results. I added a little something extra to the mix to give my hair a real pick me up. 

You'll Need:
A bowl and spoon
Moroccan Oil
1 spoonful of Cholesterol conditioning cream

Take a spoonful of the conditioning cream and about 6-8 pumps of my moroccan oil. You want to mix quite a lot because you'll be drenching your hair in the mixture for maximum moisture. After mixing the two together apply to hair focusing most of the product on your ends. 
After I applied the entire mixture to my hair I tied it up and sat around for about a half hour to let it really soak into my hair. After I rinsed it out I found that my hair was really shiny and the next day smelled and felt amazing! I'll definitely be giving my hair this treat about every two weeks to wake it up from heat styling and weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment