Friday, September 27, 2013

This or That Beauty Tag!

I was tagged to do this post by a fellow blogger and I actually fell in love with her blog after checking it out when she tagged me. Stop by and check out her blog The Beauty Inside

 Blush or Bronzer - I actually don't wear either! I have naturally red skin so I feel blush would make it too harsh and I'm way to pale to even know how to properly apply bronzer haha
 Lip Gloss or Lip Stick - Can chapstick be an answer?
 Eyeliner or Mascara - Eyeliner! My eyes are way to puffy looking without some eyeliner 
 Foundation or Concealer - Foundation. 
 Natural or Colored Eye Shadow - I'm definitely more of a natural eyeshadow kind of person but once in a while I do spice it up with some color 
 Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow - Pressed eye shadows, I feel like they have more intensity to them
 Brush or Sponge - Brushes fo sho

Nails
 Opi or China Glaze - OPI! China glaze chips way to easily
 Long or Short - Short, I have eczema so long nails will just encourage me to scratch!
 Acrylic or Natural - Natural, I can't do anything with acrylic nails haha
 Bright or Dark - I short of mix the two with all the crazy designs I do 
 Flower or No Flower- No flowers, I really prefer abstract looking nail designs 

Body
 Perfume or Body Splash - Perfume, it lasts way longer throughout the day
 Lotion or Body Butter - I actually hate bother of them! My skin is so naturally oily that adding lotions and body butters make me feel so greasy
 Body Wash or Soap - Body wash. it makes me feel more like a girl (:
 Lush or other - Any actually. I love Lush but I do also like to stop by Bath and Body Works or even Wal-mart 

Fashion
 Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans all day every day
 Long sleeves or short sleeve? - If I could wear long sleeves all year round and now die from a heat stroke I so would
 Dress or Skirt? - Summer dresses (:
 Scarves or Hat- Scarves just look so much cuter!
 Studs or dangling earrings - Studs when I do actually wear earrings. I'm not much of an earring girl
 Necklace or bracelet- Necklace, I have two that I wear at all times every day. They mean a lot to me 
 Heels or flats - BOOTS! And gladiator sandals 
 Cowboy boots or riding boots - Cowboy boots are adorable!
 Jackets or hoodies - Hoodies
 Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Hmmm this is a tough one! Forever 21 


Hair
 Curly or Straight - I have naturally wavy hair so I like to just go with my natural look
 Bun or Ponytail - Bun with cute headbands 
 Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby pin.
 Hairspray or gel - I LOATHE gel! And I only use hairspray when definitely needed 
 Long or short - Long! I'm still trying to grow mine longer!
 Dark or light - I've been a blonde before and it was terrible! I'll stick to my naturally dark hair haha
 Side swept bangs or fully bangs - I've had both and I think I learn more towards side bangs because I get annoyed with things in my face for too long
 Up or down - Down, most of the time. I have this thing where I hate to show my ears haha

Random
 Rain or shine - Rain is more calming to me
 Summer or winter - WINTER! 99.9% of my wardrobe is cute sweaters and winter layers 
 Fall or spring - Fall. Not to hot and not to cold 
 Chocolate or Vanilla - What girl doesnt like chocolate?!



1 comment: