Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Summer Haul: Plato's Closet, Wal-Mart, & Target

Plato's Closet
I put together this cute summer outfit at Plato's for less then $20! It's super cute for the beach or just hanging around with my friends. What I love about Plato's is that you get brand name clothing for 75-80% off the original price! Yes the clothes are used, but they only accept slightly worn clothing, so you'll never find anything there thats grimey or gross. The shorts were $8, the shirt was $8 and the necklace was $4. A cute outfit all for $19!!
I absolutely love this necklace! It's so cute and simple. Definitely my style (: 
I also figured I'd grab a couple more pairs of shorts. I recently just got over my HUGE discomfort and insecurity wearing shorts so now I'm buying like 100 pairs haha. It's really great to conquer insecurities. 

Wal-Mart
I wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner instead of the Dove oil blend I've been using for about a year now. I love the Dove, but sometimes I like to try other things. I came up with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted which is for curls and waves. I'm really hoping it works good because I love the smell of it and it's definitely a little cheaper than what I was paying for the Dove. The folic acid I bought because I heard it was really good for hair growth. I watched all of these videos on YouTube claiming they noticed a different in their hair growth just from taking this so I'm gonna give it a try and let you guys know if it works out!

Target
Everyone needs a new bathing suit in the summer! I love the print on the bottom piece! It's so cute and a solid top makes it a little more simple which I love!








1 comment:

  1. OMG! All the things are really cute, but I love the shorts!!!

    www.somethingchic.org

    ReplyDelete