Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Favorites!


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable
I've been looking for a hairspray that really does the job without all the stickiness and hard feeling hair. I must have bought like 500 different types of hairspray and I FINALLY just found one that's absolutely amazing! It holds my style great but doesn't feel hard or leave any sticky residue on the hair or hands! It's definitely something I would look into if I were you. It also has argan oil in its ingredients so its like a treatment and hairspray in one! I absolutely love this product and am so glad I found it (:

I bought this 9 oz can for $16.59
You can also find this product at the following places Ulta and JcPenny

Hask Placenta plus Olive Oil Leave In Spray
This product is absolutely AMAZING! If you have dried out extremely damaged hair you definitely want this product. I know the name kind of throws you off a little bit, like who wants to put placenta in their hair! But its totally worth it! The olive oil really gets in and conditions your hair leaving it so soft and shiny! It has a great smell too. This is already my second bottle. I swear by this stuff and tell all of my customers about this product and how great it is. I even bought a couple bottles to share with my family because I love it that much haha.

I bought this 5 oz bottle for $4.49
You can also find this product at the following places Texas Beauty Supply and My House of Beauty

TRESemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo Strengthening Formula
Dry shampoo is another product I must have bought dozens of. Every dry shampoo I've ever tried left a gross white powder residue in my hair or knotted up my hair when I sprayed it in that I couldn't even get a comb through it. I thought I just couldn't just any dry shampoos until I came across this one and thought I'd give it a try. I had been spending larger lumps of money on expensive dry shampoos and it turns out the cheapest of them all works the best! This product doesn't have the powder residue or knots my hair. It's really great for skipping washes or if you're running late and need a quick pick me up for your hair.

I bought this 5.7 oz can for $6.99
You can also find this product at the following places WalmartTarget, and Beauty Brite

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Gold Glimmer
We put these on sale at work for 99 cents because the color has been discontinued from the company so I figured I'd try it out for a $1. I really love the color and I have been wearing it every day since I bought it. It's really subtle and totally cute for dressing up or down. What I love about nyx shadows is how smooth they go on with brushes. You don't have to wet it and it's really spreadable and creamy.

Since I bought this on sale and the color is discontinued I will not post any links where you can find this color, but if you are interested in other nyx products visit their website!

The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I know this book was like really big a year or two ago and I'm really late about it, but I was at a thrift store the other day and I usually go there to visit the book section. They always have these great classes books there for like $1-$3. While I was there I came across this one and I figured since I saw the movie and everyone raved about this book that I would give it a try. I'm not far into it yet but so far I really like what I've been reading. It's really interesting and kind of funny at some parts. It's a great read so far and I hope it only gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment