Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mayonnaise Chicken

This recipe is fairly simple and can be found on the label of any Helmans Mayonnaise bottle. I like to add a couple of my own ingredients to spice it up a little!


Ingredients 
  1. 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
  2. A couple sprinkles of Parmesan cheese
  3. Garlic powder (optional)
  4. Pepper (optional)
  5. Salt (optional)
  6. Oregano (optional)
  7. Chicken breasts cut in half long ways
The seasonings listed above are the seasonings that I like to add to my chicken to give it the extra spice and umf! It tastes great, but its not required for the recipe. Feel free to experiment with your own favorite seasonings!


To go with the chicken I made some simple mashed potatoes. To make these I just boil up some potatoes with the skins on them, add some milk when theyre fully cooked and butter to mash them nice and creamy but still a little lumpy. I also add some garlic and pepper for flavoring (:


Delicious, simple, and easy! All for under $25 (:






No comments:

Post a Comment