Monday, July 15, 2013

Meet My Best friend Bethany + Her Passion for Jewelry Making

I have had the same best friend for about 12 years and we've been friends through so much separation and other things. We pretty much grew up together and it was so great because she lived like 4 houses down from me so we could always just walk to each others houses any time we wanted. Eventually she graduated high school though and went to college really far away, by the time she finished college and came back to Jersey I was graduating high school and moving far away for me to go to college. So there was a good 5 years that we didn't really see each other or hang out much, but despite that we're both back in Jersey and reunited (:

Last winter Bethany taught me how to make my own infinity scarf!
A couple weeks ago we made our first trip to the beach for the summer!
Being our typical selves (:

I couldn't find any photos from when we were younger. I'm sure both our parents have those packed away somewhere. We used to do the craziest, weirdest things when we were younger from who can eat this scolding hot soup faster to slipping and sliding on a tennis court in the pouring rain. Now we're both all grown up working and Bethany has become quite the crafter! 

She makes her own jewelry and runs a business off of Etsy doing what she loves. It's really inspirational to have a friend that always follows their dreams and sticks to what they set out to do. 


This is just a sneek peak of the kind of jewelry she sells in her Etsy shop. If you're interested in looking at the rest of the shop Click Here! A lot of her stuff is customizable so the options are endless! 

Don't forget to enter in the giveaway where one lucky winner will receive some of my favorite beauty products as well as one surprise item from Bethany's shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment