Friday, July 5, 2013

My Fourth of July Celebration!

Ever since I was younger I always went to see fireworks with my family. Usually we'd travel to West Virginia and watch them over the Ohio River which has been pretty great. Or one year we rented a condo in Wildwood to watch them on Wildwood beach which I loved. This year, being on my own without my family I really wanted to do something special with Dan so we decided to spend the holiday on Pt Pleasant boardwalk and watch the fireworks from the beach. We had so much fun! Going on rides and eating unhealthy boardwalk food was definitely a great way to celebrate independence day (: 

My festive nails (:
A great view from the boardwalk over the ocean (:
Dan won this for me popping balloons!
This ride spun so fast!
Walking from the car to the boardwalk was insane! Parked all the way in another country! haha
Probably one of the scariest rides I've ever been on..

Took a short video of some of the fireworks on the beach for you guys! Sorry my phone takes sideways videos haha!

How did you guys spend your holiday? I'd love to know!!






No comments:

Post a Comment