Monday, September 16, 2013

No Heat Hairstyle!

I've been obsessed with not using heat on my hair lately. Especially since schools started back up I don't really have time to spend in the morning on curling and straightening. I hit up pintrest for some neat ideas and came across this one girl who twists her hair and sleeps with it over night and woke up with the cutest curls ever! I tried it out and I absolutely love the way it comes out. Its so quick and easy compared to waking up hours before hand to blow dry and  whatever else.

1. First I split my hair in half, twisted the sides and blow dried them for about 3 minutes each then pulled them up and pinned them to the top of my head
Front view of how it should look after pinning them to the top of your head
Side view

2. After leaving them in for about 2 and a half hours (I was doing this on a day that I started later in the day rather than leaving it in overnight) I took out the twists and shook them until I got my desired style. To get my bangs out of my face I just created a small bump and pinned them back. 


I think the style is just so easy and so cute! If you try this out definitely sent me some photos so I can see how great your hair looks without using heat!


No comments:

Post a Comment