Monday, April 8, 2013

My Favorites: FOOD!

Crepes! You can never go wrong with a deliciously sweet crepe! Recently a mall a couple minutes away from my town opened up a small stand in the food court called Mr. Waffle. They have a bunch of specialty crepes and like waffle sandwiches with ice cream. I haven't tried the waffle orders yet, but their crepes are perfect! The one showcased in the photo was a banana nutella crepe with cheesecake bites and powdered sugar with chocolate syrup on top. It was absolutely delicious! Along with those toppings you can get nuts, m&m's, strawberries. Tons of different things. Definitely one of my favorite desserts. 
MMMMM! My mouth waters just looking at this slice of pizza! I had never tried it before until a couple nights ago on our way home from Daniel's school. I didn't quite catch the name of it, but its pretty much a thick dough with chopped up tomatoes and onions on top with some oregano and parsley with two little circles of cheese. If you happen to know the name of this pizza PLEASE let me know! I'd love to order a whole pie of it!
Sushi anyone? (: This was actually what I had for dinner last night with a couple of friends from work. We went over to a buffet called Sushi Palace where you pay around $20 for an all you can eat sushi buffet. Theres a couple different rolls shown in the photo. We've got california rolls, eel avocado, mango, sweet potato  and tempura. I know a lot of people put sushi down, but its something you have to try before you can say you absolutely hate it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment