Friday, April 19, 2013

Latest Internet Find: Starbucks Secret Menu!

I'm probably totally late on this, but a coworker of mine is just as obsessed with Starbucks as I am and she told me about a Starbucks secret menu where a bunch of people test out random mixtures of fraps and syrups and them post them up with really creative names. You can find the recipes and drinks HERE.

I've already tried the Snickers Frap, the Captain Crunch Frap, and the French Vanilla Frap. So far they've al l been delicious! They really do taste like their names! I'm so happy she told me about the secret menu now I can mix up my day with different flavors instead of the same old caramel macchiato. I highly suggest you all take a look at this menu and pick a drink to try. It's totally worth it and not as expensive as you would think with the extra syrups. Especially if you're a rewards member (:

No comments:

Post a Comment