Thursday, February 6, 2014

How To Have A GREAT Beauty Day!

So every once in a while, maybe once a month, I take a free day to just sit back and pamper myself. Most people don't realize how important it is to just take some time to yourself. It decreases stress and can even improve self confidence! Besides, all of us girls needs to make ourselves feel good once in a while without worrying about everybody else! (:


1. Grab a bath bomb from LUSH (or your favorite bubble bath) and hop in the tub! Just let yourself relax while you soak in a warm and good smelling bath! For added stress relief light a few candles and turn off the lights. The mixed scents will really have you calmed down in just a few minutes.

2. Apply your favorite hair mask (I LOOVE the Cholesterol mask! Check out my post Deep Conditioning Hair Mask to see how I use this product). I always feel refreshed after I rinse out my hair mask. It's really important to let your hair relax as well. Take a break from all those heat appliances and just be natural today!

3. Apply your favorite facial mask (try a sheet mask!) I always love the feel of freshly washed skin. Just like its important to let your hair relax you need to let your skin relax too! NO MAKEUP ON BEAUTY DAY!

4. Do your nails! Toenails included! A nice manicure and pedicure make me feel polished and put together. Even when my hair is wildly natural and my face is naked! You'll even have more time to spend on decorative details if you want.

5. Grab a movie (or turn to Netflix) and watch your favorite tv show or look up a new movie to sit back and watch for a couple hours. I love having time to catch up on some missed episodes on my beauty day. This is even your day to cheat on movie snacks and go for junk food! After all junk food heals an aching soul (:

Enjoy your beauty day! If you have any other beauty day activities let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment