Tuesday, April 22, 2014

21st Birthday!

OMG! I realize I haven't posted in an entire month! I've been so busy with the end of the semester coming up and my birthday and anniversary last month, which btw was totally amazing! I figured a really great come back post would be some of the photos from my birthday.

I spent my 21st at Dave and Busters in New York City which was sooo fun! I can't wait to go back and just have a fun night with great food. If theres one near you I definitely suggest you take a trip with a couple of friends. The food is AMAZING and the games are so fun!

My mom and I waiting for the train to NYC

Daniel, my mom, and I

Daniel, Mat, Santi (Dans little brother), and I in NYC subway

Mom and me at Dave and Busters

Mom and me

My first legal drink!

Fruit Ninja!

So many tickets!

On the train home, somebody clearly doesn't love me haha!


All photos are credit to Mario Mateo Barriga. Check out his site and book him for your next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment