Sunday, December 22, 2013

My First Rockefeller Center Trip! & OOTD

I went on my first trip to Rockefeller Center last night to see the Christmas Tree and I was so amazed! I never expected it to be so beautiful and big! I loved every second of it (besides the tight body squeezing to get through). Everyone should go to New York at least once in their lifetime to see the tree. I know a lot of people say it's just a tree, but we really have to take the time to enjoy simple things in life like that. This trip definitely relieved a lot of the built up stress I had from finals and the crazy Holiday hours I've been working. I saved a couple of pictures for you guys (:

FIRST! OOTD (:
Boots - Wal-Mart $17
Leggings - Wal-Mart $4
Tank Top - Envy U $13
Cardigan - Platos Closet $5
Belt - Wal-Mart $??
Leather Jacket - Wal-Mart $2
Scarf - Cotton On $5

Total Cost of Outfit - $46











No comments:

Post a Comment